*** Official South Dakota State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Good game. Similar to B12 tourney efficiency - except the 2nd quarter where they milked the shot clock and lost the offensive mojo. I watched WSU against Drake. The have a great PG (big & fast) and a PF with 7-2 wingspan who plays like BRE, those are the only 2 standouts. They have a short bench. They were taller than Drake at every position. Spread is ISU-6.5 . I would say it should be 8-9 points. Need to pressure their PG all 94 feet and block out rebounds like BWW.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Good game. Similar to B12 tourney efficiency - except the 2nd quarter where they milked the shot clock and lost the offensive mojo. I watched WSU against Drake. The have a great PG (big & fast) and a PF with 7-2 wingspan who plays like BRE, those are the only 2 standouts. They have a short bench. They were taller than Drake at every position. Spread is ISU-6.5 . I would say it should be 8-9 points. Need to pressure their PG all 94 feet and block out rebounds like BWW.
Like Buffalo Wild Wings?

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Gilbert sat out with 2 fouls during that time.

Reactions: Texbudman