*** Official South Dakota State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Lipsey tweaked the shoulder that's bothered him for much of the season. Ward seemed fine to me. And seriously, some need to chill the f out.

I will not chill the F out when two of our most needed players go down in the final minutes when we're up by 20+ pts. If that doesn't worry you... so be it. It has me worried.

I don't think Lipsey's shoulder and Ward's foot were 100% coming in to this game tonight. Maybe 90-95%? So what if they are now at 70-75%? Would that have you even a little concerned about our chances of advancing as far as we're capable of?

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I think Lipsey tweaked the shoulder that's bothered him for much of the season. Ward seemed fine to me. And seriously, some need to chill the f out.
it really bothered him the last couple of weeks of the regular season, he did not look like himself on offense at all. You could tell it was better, the warm up drills he was doing with the basketball before the game would be hard to do with any kind of shoulder injury. Does anyone know if it is the shoulder on his shooting arm?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I will not chill the F out when two of our most needed players go down in the final minutes when we're up by 20+ pts. If that doesn't worry you... so be it. It has me worried.

I don't think Lipsey's shoulder and Ward's foot were 100% coming in to this game tonight. Maybe 90-95%? So what if they are now at 70-75%? Would that have you even a little concerned about our chances of advancing as far as we're capable of?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/yBXuEb8lC1mqA" width="480" height="255" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
I’m not that into b-ball but I’m starting to love TJ more all the time! May have to start giving some dollars to the basketball program. This is fun stuff to watch!

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006

It IS the NCAA tournament, after all. So I'll give TJ the benefit of the doubt on who he plays and when. Chill.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron