*** Official UNI vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Color analyst former Cyclone QB Todd Doxzon? Is this is first Cyclone game?

• Friendly
Reactions: chadly82

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Might as well make a prediction!

Iowa State 30 - Northern Iowa 23

I'm hoping of course, that it is not this close, and that maybe our OL and offense shows a spark or two!

GO CYCLONES!!!

I like it. Going to do the predictions contest for FB like BB so everyone keep the predictions coming.

Reactions: t-noah

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Just don't lose baby!
Will be home listening on the radio today.
Let's Go State!

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Looks like College Gameday is going to highlight the gambling probe at Iowa State. They listed it as a story in the show start up next to an ISU logo.

I am certain they will ask the hard questions like… why isn’t this being investigated in all 50 states and also include the Hawkeyes in the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Inthesystem

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Dear Iowa State Football

I know it’s an annual tradition to run basic plays the opening week, using the first game of the year as a modified scrimmage. This has lead to many close games, much closer than any cyclone fan wants to endure.

Well, I’m at home recovering from heart surgery that I had on Monday. If you could find it in your heart to open the playbook and blow out the panthers, my heart would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Inthesystem

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2009
I am as intrigued about the start of this season as any in long time. Let‘s see how long it takes the QB situation to work itself out. I think we see Kohl start at Ohio.

I’m also kinda excited that apparently they’re going to try to return punts.

Better OL? Well we've heard it before, hopefully it's true this time.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Looks like College Gameday is going to highlight the gambling probe at Iowa State. They listed it as a story in the show start up next to an ISU logo.

I am certain they will ask the hard questions like… why isn’t this being investigated in all 50 states and also include the Hawkeyes in the story.

Has it been on yet? Did they recommend the death penalty for ISU? That's what I figured they'd say.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Dear Iowa State Football

I know it’s an annual tradition to run basic plays the opening week, using the first game of the year as a modified scrimmage. This has lead to many close games, much closer than any cyclone fan wants to endure.

Well, I’m at home recovering from heart surgery that I had on Monday. If you could find it in your heart to open the playbook and blow out the panthers, my heart would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
Damn you and @Jeremy can be rehab buddies. Hope it goes good for you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyhig and Jer