Oh, Pacman!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
When the NFL season started I felt that if one team was most likely to put up unbelievable numbers I thought it might be the Cowboys! But at the same time I felt that the Cowboys might be the most likely team to implode! Neither has happened yet...but we have a long way to go!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I'll assume you mean rebellious. Pacman Jones will never stop being a moron, the sad part is that he doesn't have the game to back it up from what I've seen.

That is an interesting point. When he was suspended everyone talked about the fact that he was one of the most dangerous players in the NFL when he got his hands on the ball. He just doesn't seem to be as dominant of a player considering all the attention he has received.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'll assume you mean rebellious. Pacman Jones will never stop being a moron, the sad part is that he doesn't have the game to back it up from what I've seen.

Oh, I know the real word, but PacMan doesn't. If you haven't heard his interview on Michael Irvin's show you need to, it's classic...

Something like...

Commisiona says stay out of the scrip club, I dont see nuttin wrong with goin to the scrip club, i was just bein rebellion...

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
Oh, I know the real word, but PacMan doesn't. If you haven't heard his interview on Michael Irvin's show you need to, it's classic...

Something like...

Commisiona says stay out of the scrip club, I dont see nuttin wrong with goin to the scrip club, i was just bein rebellion...
Lol, no I hadn't heard that, my fault.

Help Support Us

Become a patron