OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

So Peavy grafittied some public property, gets caught, runs from the police, gets arrested and spends some time in jail and plays the whole game with no penalty or anything from the coaches?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That is more embarrassing than not admitting to watching Iowa play, which we all know you do.

Do you know how entertaining it is to follow those two? I will watch Iowa if I'm home and there are no other games of interest on. That was the first time I saw Iowa play basketball this year and I hardly saw you guys play football because we played similar times to you a lot

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So Peavy grafittied some public property, gets caught, runs from the police, gets arrested and spends some time in jail and plays the whole game with no penalty or anything from the coaches?

That would be correct minus the no penalty or anything from the coaches. That I'm not sure about but he didn't miss a snap.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Do you know how entertaining it is to follow those two? I will watch Iowa if I'm home and there are no other games of interest on. That was the first time I saw Iowa play basketball this year and I hardly saw you guys play football because we played similar times to you a lot

I don't do twitter or much social media at all actually.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I would agree. Jackson is the best CB in the country, and Hankins (a true freshman) played lights out in his first career start. No doubt Rugamba struggled, but he was dealing with injuries all season long- he'll be fine moving forward.

Iowa State also proved they don't have much talent at the QB position- a couple game managers, sure, but the walk-on (whatever his name is) and Noland are not very good.

There is mind numbingly ******* stupid, like embarrass the species stupid, and then there is this guy.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You forgot the "Signed Adrian Clayborn"

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It's not like he got arrested twice in one off season and never missed a game like the Fran way

Yeah, he only got arrested two days before your last game. Again, I don't care either way, just I know how the ISU fans would have reacted to it if it had been an Iowa player.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron