OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
You really make it sound like you don't have fun and/or spend meaningful time here. You can reclaim such time by... not coming here.
giphy.gif

What isu NCAA title are clone fans most proud of, internet voting or trolling?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa definitely has more talent at CB. Both Rugamba and Jackson are superb talents. Iowa's fourth string CB turned down an offer from Michigan to play at Iowa. That says a lot.

And at QB, outside of Park, Iowa State doesn't have much talent at all.

This aged well

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And both Jackson and Rugamba are more likely to play in the NFL than Peavy. Also, Rugamba has the lowest passer rating against of any returning DB in the Big Ten. I think I'll stick with my opinion that Jackson and Rugamba are better talents than anyone Iowa State has to offer. Although Peavy is pretty good for a lil feller.

Lol

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
This aged well

I would agree. Jackson is the best CB in the country, and Hankins (a true freshman) played lights out in his first career start. No doubt Rugamba struggled, but he was dealing with injuries all season long- he'll be fine moving forward.

Iowa State also proved they don't have much talent at the QB position- a couple game managers, sure, but the walk-on (whatever his name is) and Noland are not very good.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would agree. Jackson is the best CB in the country, and Hankins (a true freshman) played lights out in his first career start. No doubt Rugamba struggled, but he was dealing with injuries all season long- he'll be fine moving forward.

Iowa State also proved they don't have much talent at the QB position- a couple game managers, sure, but the walk-on (whatever his name is) and Noland are not very good.

What about the dude who threw the punch while on top od one of our receivers? Is he good? Starts with an O. Btw, was he suspended? Or did BF deem it rewardable and start him next game?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

whatever his name is had 1 less top 5 wins than Ricky Stanzi, in just 4 games, I think that's pretty good.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Lol who is Hankins? Didn't Iowa throw out like 5 guys in the Purdue game to stop the one WR and only Jackson could do it and he's gone after this year?

Kyle Kempt has two top 5 wins as a QB. Can any other Hawkeye QB say that?

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
Still stand by this?

Didn't watch many Iowa State games this year, so hard to say. All I remember about Peavy this year is him getting burned repeatedly by Iowa's true freshman and giving up 3 TD's against the Hawks.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

If 3,187 yards 24 TD 9 INT and 63% is what "not very good" looks like, I can't wait until ISU has somebody "good" at QB....

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Didn't watch many Iowa State games this year, so hard to say. All I remember about Peavy this year is him getting burned repeatedly by Iowa's true freshman and giving up 3 TD's against the Hawks.

So you still think Ragubumba is better than Peavy who PFF says was one of the best in the entire country?

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
But he couldn't outrun the slow Ames PD? Doesn't say much for Big 12 receivers.
ToE shoulda threw a scholly at the kid that did outrun the APD, let's be honest here. They can always use more fast WR's, just teach the kid to catch a ball.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I follow Jon Miller and Chad Liestikow on Twitter and they were so entertaining that game crucifying whatever CB was opposite of Jackson

That is more embarrassing than not admitting to watching Iowa play, which we all know you do.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
But he couldn't outrun the slow Ames PD? Doesn't say much for Big 12 receivers.
Who would have known that officers with two way radios (radio singles faster than human) and cars(faster than humans) would catch a running person.