Oklahoma Predictions

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
We got this. I wore the same outfit for both the KU and UT games, Cyclone ankle socks and a particular ISU football t-shirt, and last night those clothes made it through the laundry. We good.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my wife "Don't talk about your superstitions, it is like talking about what you wished for when blowing out the candles on a bday cake".

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
MrT.gif

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I really think OU is on a special mission to destroy everything in front of them after the Texas loss, and they look like a team we haven't seen in Norman in many years. They're probably the most complete team (all phases of the game) we've had in the Big XII in a decade.

If the post-Texas OU team shows up, they win by 35+. If the pre-Texas OU team shows up, they win by 17+/-.

While it's always possible that ISU plays a terrific game with a masterful game-plan, it's far more likely that OU learns from the mistakes Texas made last week on Offense (there were so many obvious ones) and shoves it down our throats early and often.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I really think OU is on a special mission to destroy everything in front of them after the Texas loss, and they look like a team we haven't seen in Norman in many years. They're probably the most complete team (all phases of the game) we've had in the Big XII in a decade.

If the post-Texas OU team shows up, they win by 35+. If the pre-Texas OU team shows up, they win by 17+/-.

While it's always possible that ISU plays a terrific game with a masterful game-plan, it's far more likely that OU learns from the mistakes Texas made last week on Offense (there were so many obvious ones) and shoves it down our throats early and often.
... and we come back and win in the last seconds after some halftime adjustments?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I feel like we have a shot/this will be close, but that is sometimes a setup for huge disappointment. I'll say OU 31-17, but hope we can somehow win.

Backlash. :cry: Couldn't you just go buy new shoes or does that only work for women?

DiehardClone

Jan 29, 2014
OU 35
ISU 17

I think the most likely ****** is a fairly close game at halftime (something like 14-10 OU) with the Sooners pulling away in the 2nd half.

Why is there a problem with the word "s c r i p t"?

Last edited:

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
We got this. I wore the same outfit for both the KU and UT games, Cyclone ankle socks and a particular ISU football t-shirt, and last night those clothes made it through the laundry. We good.

You better hope that you don't have a sock monster in your washing machine. I would hate for one of those to come up missing some day. To play it safe, I say you don't wash those socks until the end of bowl season.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I feel like we have a shot/this will be close, but that is sometimes a setup for huge disappointment. I'll say OU 31-17, but hope we can somehow win.

Had I known you would use that as your avatar, I would have never created it. Never!

JC32

Aug 30, 2006
Stoops still has a hard on for the Clones from his Squawk days.

Since 1999 it's usually around 50-10 Sooners... I think the Clones have got to 20 points once???

I don't see it any different this year

52-13 Sooners (Sucks because the team just got some confidence)

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Stoops still has a hard on for the Clones from his Squawk days.

Since 1999 it's usually around 50-10 Sooners... I think the Clones have got to 20 points once???

I don't see it any different this year

52-13 Sooners (Sucks because the team just got some confidence)

Hey, there was that one year when Mean Gene took us into Norman against #4 OU and we only lost 17-7.

Also, it works in our favor to play in Norman, as we have won more there (3) than we have in Ames (2).