Oklahoma Predictions

cyzdaman

Oct 20, 2014
DSM
Lanning plays well in the 1st half, and we are up by 14.

2nd half Paul feels bad, and puts Richardson in, and we get negative yardage, and OU scores 78.

OU wins 78-14.

After the game, Pollard throat punches Rhoads, and announces he is taking over as HC effective immediately.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
You guys are severely undervaluing our team and ignoring statistics. If we don't keep it w/in 17 (id say 10 but on the road) I will ban myself for 1 month. I would say we have a 50% chance if this game was in Ames. Am I the only one that has faith in our players any more? We are a good football team playing an overvalued Oklahoma team that will be looking past us.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I think we run on this team. Texas did it in a rivalry game, for Pete's sake. It's going to be closer than the line.

OU 41
ISU 31

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Our rushing offense is definitely improved, which lets us run some clock, but we still only scored 24 points last game. Oklahoma will most likely put up 40+. The speed difference always shows up in this game more than others. They do seem concerned with their OL. If we can put some pressure on Mayfield and ​contain him, we might keep it close. We just tend to struggle against playmakers, and OU has a lot.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Wouldn't picking ISU over OU be kind of like picking Grand Valley State to win tonight? Sorry I just cannot pick GVS. Good luck Cyclones.

Here's a question to ponder: Would you take an Oklahoma win tomorrow if it meant we lose the exhibition tonight?

Not only would it be a historic win but it would signify that we are a legitimately good team that will most likely be going bowling. With the players we have coming back next year it would give us tons of hope for the future too.

While the GVS game would only be a loss in an exhibition game it may signify that this team isn't as good as we had hoped. We may not have the coach we need, our progress made over the Hoiberg era could be destroyed, and our dream season may not happen. Syracuse had a big year with Wesley Johnson after losing an exhibition game, but still, would you take the trade?

cyzdaman

Oct 20, 2014
DSM
Here's a question to ponder: Would you take an Oklahoma win tomorrow if it meant we lose the exhibition tonight?

Not only would it be a historic win but it would signify that we are a legitimately good team that will most likely be going bowling. With the players we have coming back next year it would give us tons of hope for the future too.

While the GVS game would only be a loss in an exhibition game it may signify that this team isn't as good as we had hoped. We may not have the coach we need, our progress made over the Hoiberg era could be destroyed, and our dream season may not happen. Syracuse had a big year with Wesley Johnson after losing an exhibition game, but still, would you take the trade?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ricky bobby.png
    ricky bobby.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 239

BabyHawk

Oct 12, 2015
we beat tejas by 24, they beat Oklahoma by 7 so we win by 31

But honestly, 31-24 we win. led pipe steel bet your house stone cold lock.

Love the logic. And to not make you seem insane I agree.
Just this crazy weird feeling ISU literally shocks the world.
PW takes back team and offense. Lanning the right QB and his choice. Dominating win last week:

ISU 31
OU 23

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
My only prediction is that the Oklahoma band will play boomer sooner approximately every 5 seconds, whether something positive happens or not.