On to Football Season

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Iowa announced Middle Tennessee St. as it’s last 2019 opponent. It was met with a great bid yawn from Hawk fans.

I guess this leads into this. Is it time to stop the ISU vs Iowa game? I personally think so. Either stop it all together, or just play it like every 3 years, that way Iowa and ISU could bring in other P5 teams in the 2 off years.

With 9 game conference schedules, it really hampers the schedule having to play ISU every year.

This would matter if Iowa were winning 9-11 games per year.

Heck...with your logic, ISU has saved Iowa from getting rolled by an even better bowl team in the postseason.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
This would matter if Iowa were winning 9-11 games per year.

Heck...with your logic, ISU has saved Iowa from getting rolled by an even better bowl team in the postseason.

You do realize 2 years ago Iowa won 12 games. Iowa has won 9+ games in 6 of the last 18 years. So yeah when it occurs every 3 years on average it does matter for Hawk fans.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
It is pathetic regardless of what fan base uses it. If you can't get your team to play hard against anyone, you probably should find another profession.

giphy.gif

Good work, I thought maybe all ISU fans were scared to call @CyTwins out on his constant trolling

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Iowa is going to lose to North Texas. Mark it down. Tom Brady wishes he had as many Super Bowl wins as Dan McCarney.

However, McCarney is no longer at NTU, so all bets are off!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If only people wouldn't constantly bite at the obvious bait......

People like Mashup just don't understand the difference about "not caring about a game" and treating it like your Super Bowl and making it the biggest game of the season over more important games like conference games. Do I think ISU cares about the game? Absolutely, just like they do about all the other non conference games but they're not going to have they aren't going to make a non conference game the biggest game of the entire season

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron