Outgoing transfer tracker

mschmitty17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2017
Des Moines
I thought he was an outgoing senior who walked at senior day?? Must’ve decided to take his extra COVID year elsewhere. We’ve had a few like this the last couple years.

Good luck to Kyle.
Yeah I think you're right, maybe was just a senior who wanted to take his Covid year elsewhere. Hard to keep track of what year people are in with all that. We have had a few like that, Datrone Young and Tarique Milton come to mind.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I thought he was an outgoing senior who walked at senior day?? Must’ve decided to take his extra COVID year elsewhere. We’ve had a few like this the last couple years.

Good luck to Kyle.

He did 5 years at ISU, and does still have the CV year available.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Tayvonn Kyle is transferring out.

Based on his social media post, I would guess the coaching staff had an honest conversation with him in regards to where he sits in the depth chart next year if he comes back. Good luck to him. Hope he finds somewhere he can flourish.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
A little digging shows that about half of FBS and FCS football players who enter the portal have not joined a new school by the next season.

I'm sure no one will do it but it would be interesting to see how many of those kids graduate in 6 years or if they just drop out with out the FB scholarship.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I'm sure no one will do it but it would be interesting to see how many of those kids graduate in 6 years or if they just drop out with out the FB scholarship.
If I had access to the data I'd do it myself. But all I can see is a dashboard that the NCAA created. It doesn't have any identifying info to actually track players.