Parking Tomorrow

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
I hope the speach geeks are paying a lot of money to displace people that shell out good $ for Tickets. Why can they do State speech during a week when no one is playing at home?

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
Right 5 years to figure out we are having State Speech, I think it could have been moved and not a lot of people would complain.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Right 5 years to figure out we are having State Speech, I think it could have been moved and not a lot of people would complain.

It's no different than All-State Music at Hilton in November. It's on the same weekend every year.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Because they couldn't have scheduled the All-State Speech competition last week or not at all.....

I hope the speach geeks are paying a lot of money to displace people that shell out good $ for Tickets. Why can they do State speech during a week when no one is playing at home?

All-State Speech is always on the 3rd Saturday in February and has been for as long as I can remember. It was certainly scheduled before this year's basketball schedule came out. Wonder if JP tried to get a road game for this weekend or if he dropped the ball on this. Either way, it will work out fine - not a big deal.

SLCyclone

Apr 4, 2006
Not everyone's life revolves around ISU basketball. I wonder if we will ever host a Spelling Bee?

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
I like the that is how it has always been reason I think I have seen twice, maybe change would be good? And no my life does not revolve around ISU Bball.........although it should but if it was football we were talking about it would be full on yes my Saturdays in the fall do revolve around that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron