PEOPLE of Indianola

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Having grown up in Indianola I saw this thread and had to click on it. Sorry I wasted the time. Wish I had so little time in the day to start threads about slow drivers. You shouldn't be in a hurry to get anywhere if this is what you're wasting time on, besides Indianola's streets are built on a grid so if you get behind a slow driver it's not to tough to turn one block over and continue on your way out of town.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Having grown up in Indianola I saw this thread and had to click on it. Sorry I wasted the time. Wish I had so little time in the day to start threads about slow drivers. You shouldn't be in a hurry to get anywhere if this is what you're wasting time on, besides Indianola's streets are built on a grid so if you get behind a slow driver it's not to tough to turn one block over and continue on your way out of town.

I wish I had the time to repond to posters who wish they had the time to start threads about slow drivers.

SDClone

Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
I have worked in Indianola for five years and the town is like a retirement town with all the old people who live there.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I wish I had the time to repond to posters who wish they had the time to start threads about slow drivers.
Sounds like you have time to respond to my comment so I guess you're a liar. Not cool to start a thread slamming people of a certain city. I've lived everywhere form Texas to Alaska and could start a negative thread about any town I've lived in. Wouldn't be cool at all. Where are you from so I could start a thread on your hometown? Wouldn't do it because that would make me an *****.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Sounds like you have time to respond to my comment so I guess you're a liar. Not cool to start a thread slamming people of a certain city. I've lived everywhere form Texas to Alaska and could start a negative thread about any town I've lived in. Wouldn't be cool at all. Where are you from so I could start a thread on your hometown? Wouldn't do it because that would make me an *****.

I see my post went right over your head.