• perry_ellis.jpg
    perry_ellis.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 639

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I imagine Perry Ellis perfume smelling like moth balls, icy hot and diaper cream.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Ruthless - I love CF! Ol' PE and Lil' Wayne were overrated because they went to KansAss. Seeing Georges picked by Larry Bird ( you know he made that call) and Abdel picked by Danny Ainge ( you know he made that call) shows what a great eye for talent Fred had! "Shake" Diallo will fade in distance as he was never called upon for the big shot or trusted by Selfie to be the man. Just another KU player excused by the NCAA and overhyped by sports announcers/writers. Besides Niang and Nader I am rooting for Thon Maker - internet star who got into Top 10 without playing against anyone. Guy is the Justin Bieber of basketball - he sucks but his hype is out of this world.

jatrain

Feb 8, 2010
Ruthless - I love CF! Ol' PE and Lil' Wayne were overrated because they went to KansAss. Seeing Georges picked by Larry Bird ( you know he made that call) and Abdel picked by Danny Ainge ( you know he made that call) shows what a great eye for talent Fred had! "Shake" Diallo will fade in distance as he was never called upon for the big shot or trusted by Selfie to be the man. Just another KU player excused by the NCAA and overhyped by sports announcers/writers. Besides Niang and Nader I am rooting for Thon Maker - internet star who got into Top 10 without playing against anyone. Guy is the Justin Bieber of basketball - he sucks but his hype is out of this world.

Amazing that KU managed to win the league by 2+games over teams like ISU and OU that had multiple draft picks. Great coaching job by Self to take a team with a bunch overrated/overhyped guys and who didn't have a single actual contributor get drafted to the title.

Meanwhile, only one team in Big 12 history has had two guys get drafted and finish lower in the standings then this years Cyclones - the Marcus Smart/Markel Brown Cowboys. Too bad that Bird/Ainge approved talent didn't translate to actual wins.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Amazing that KU managed to win the league by 2+games over teams like ISU and OU that had multiple draft picks. Great coaching job by Self to take a team with a bunch overrated/overhyped guys and who didn't have a single actual contributor get drafted to the title.

Meanwhile, only one team in Big 12 history has had two guys get drafted and finish lower in the standings then this years Cyclones - the Marcus Smart/Markel Brown Cowboys. Too bad that Bird/Ainge approved talent didn't translate to actual wins.
Keep going bud, you're on a roll!!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I was thrilled to see as many non-KU Big 12 players get drafted as there were. Draft results and tourney results for other Big 12 members is vital to continue to have the Big 12 viewed as an elite conference.
I wonder if people actually believe your lies.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

Please leave and never return

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

8v5 is so hard to overcome, I'm just glad ISU seems to do it once or twice a year lately. Pretty impressive.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I wonder if people actually believe your lies.
I get sick of KU not getting credit from opposing fans outside of the Big 12 for winning the Big 12 because the teams in it "never do well in the tourney and never get anyone drafted". My concern is only for Kansas and their reputation and having non-KU teams do well in the tourney and the draft helps that. There is no need for me to lie about that.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I get sick of KU not getting credit from opposing fans outside of the Big 12 for winning the Big 12 because the teams in it "never do well in the tourney and never get anyone drafted". My concern is only for Kansas and their reputation and having non-KU teams do well in the tourney and the draft helps that. There is no need for me to lie about that.

Ku's reputation, along with every other NCAA basketball program, always has, and always will, be based upon success in the tourney. Do well in the tournament, earn respect. Yes, from one year to the next it's nice to look at regular season accomplishments, but when looking back a program's body of work, it's overwhelming based upon tournament success.

If anything, over time, the lack of production from other Big 12 teams during KU's "streak," will be forgotten, and only the longevity of the streak will be remembered.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Ku's reputation, along with every other NCAA basketball program, always has, and always will, be based upon success in the tourney. Do well in the tournament, earn respect. Yes, from one year to the next it's nice to look at regular season accomplishments, but when looking back a program's body of work, it's overwhelming based upon tournament success.If anything, over time, the lack of production from other Big 12 teams during KU's "streak," will be forgotten, and only the longevity of the streak will be remembered.
You obviously do not converse with Duke, Kentucky, UConn, Carolina, Michigan State, Indiana, etc.... fans on other message boards.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Bill Self is a heck of a coach and probably the best in the league. If he could recruit he'd be elite