ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

In order to keep things as clutter free as possible with the transition to the new site, please report bugs that you might be experiencing here.

Please try to keep this thread from posting your opinions, positive or negative on the site. We'd like to keep this to actual issues from the migration that we can get solved in a timely manner.

Also, feel free to fire off a PM to me as well. Thanks!

Chris

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
The little CF logo that shows up on the URL line is showing up as a black/blueish square root sign. Everything else seems to be making a good transition.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Sometimes when I try to go to the last page of a thread, it redirects me to the page right before it, so I can't see the last page.

CloneAggie

Oct 21, 2006
Having issues in Chrome. No text box to type messages into. Posting this from Firefox. Is there a setting I need to change in Chrome?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A couple times that i've tried it seems that youtube links aren't automatically getting parsed into embedded videos. For those that have this issue, you can add [video] tags to do it manually.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
My math may be off, but I think the countdown is off by an hour?

Oh, and I really like the Quick Reply with quote. Much more streamlined.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
A couple times that i've tried it seems that youtube links aren't automatically getting parsed into embedded videos. For those that have this issue, you can add [video] tags to do it manually.

There's an "Insert Video" button in the reply box. Looks like 2 frames of film (second from the right).

Status
Not open for further replies.