Political Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Even if I "hide" them, they are still there and other Cyclone fans are being debased to an extreme level. It has been said on this site before that we are a "family". This type of family would be considered extremely dysfunctional and would eventually break apart.

Wait about 10-15 minutes and log off and back on. It'll disappear. I'll normally opt in and out throughout the year depending on what's going on. There are a lot of people on here that are very knowledgeable and passionate about politics. It wouldn't make sense to eliminate the outlet for those posters or the clicks for the site.

Reactions: NENick

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Even if I "hide" them, they are still there and other Cyclone fans are being debased to an extreme level. It has been said on this site before that we are a "family". This type of family would be considered extremely dysfunctional and would eventually break apart.

For some things in life the only way to win is not play.

I opted out of that forum 9 years ago and I still see the toxic treatment of people fighting on that forum bleed over into these. Is it a bad look? Yeah. Does it say anything about me that they do that? **** no.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wait about 10-15 minutes and log off and back on. It'll disappear. I'll normally opt in and out throughout the year depending on what's going on. There are a lot of people on here that are very knowledgeable and passionate about politics. It wouldn't make sense to eliminate the outlet for those posters or the clicks for the site.
It also helps to sequester them in one location for most of the time.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I am a new poster but a long time follower of CF. To be honest, I sometimes get a chuckle when individual posters here slam the other schools which our athletes compete against. What I cannot stomach is when the forum threads go to a political topic. This in turn has our own Cyclone fans slamming other Cyclone fans due to their political beliefs. Often times this has gotten even more vile than when they are slamming the fanbase of other schools. I truly believe that CF needs to ban all political threads from this site. I have visited other school forums a number of times that have bans on political threads. I do see the other forums have this must hatred among their own base. Yes there is the "You are dumb " type posts but not the vitriol that I have witnessed here.
If you need a hand opting out, shoot me a PM, and I can take care of it for you. Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.