Pollard says Texas "can't leave soon enough"

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Texas is that popular kid in HS that everyone reveres, sucks up to, wants to be in the same room as, and will die just to be noticed....then later on in Junior/Senior year you just really realize that kid is a giant **** that was born on third base.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Texas should really just go independent. I give it 5 years before they are unhappy in the SEC.

I think it will be three years. They will do the Texas thing if trying to throw around their size and money and the Bama and LSU type teams will laugh at them. They usually are not ever in a condo with other high level money teams.

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Here is link to whole interview; have not watched yet:

Reactions: t-noah

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I think it will be three years. They will do the Texas thing if trying to throw around their size and money and the Bama and LSU type teams will laugh at them. They usually are not ever in a condo with other high level money teams.

I think it'll be longer than that. In the near future, there aren't that many big decisions that the SEC is going to have to make, so Texas won't have a chance to do their thing. Once their current media deal ends, and the ACC gets eaten up, that'll be the time for Texas to do Texas things.