Pomlee dismissed

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Its too bad he couldnt fallow the rules. It was always said he wanted to be a Cyclone and was holding out for that ISU offer. But if it wasnt going to work out it is for the best.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Does anybody know the specific reasons for his dismissal? I know he wasn't playing much this season, but personally I never like losing players, especially in season. He's young and could have developed into a decent player over time.

Mac can't jugde talent, he was a classic under-acheiver!

Well, IIRC, he also had offers from Wisconsin and West Virginia, so it's not like we were the only high-major school to think he was worth a scholarship.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
This team is going to be down to just a few if things continue. Seems the wheels are falling off right before our eyes.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Pomlee didn't have offers from Wisconsin and West Virginia. There was said to be some interest, but not offers.

I don't know how severe the infractions were, but there's been rumblings about this not working out for quite a while. I thought he'd be here through the rest of the year, though. Hopefully everything works out for him.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
This team is going to be down to just a few if things continue. Seems the wheels are falling off right before our eyes.

You're talking about the last player on our bench. The wheels could very well be coming off, if the other threads are any indication. As far as the future of our program, this doesn't make a dent.

Last edited:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Yeah Pomlee never had offers from WV or Wisconsin. Just like JVB never had an offer from UCONN.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

You know this because. We really have no idea what is really going on with this team.

clone4good

Oct 27, 2009
Yeah Pomlee never had offers from WV or Wisconsin. Just like JVB never had an offer from UCONN.

Exactly. I hate how the papers always make these players sound like they have offers from big time programs. When in reality these programs are just "looking" at them.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Last time i checked Pomlee didnt make any contribution to this team. And in all reality probably shoud not have been offered. Move on

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
I was in Chicago, there isn't any chemistry on this team, they argue at every time out, did anyone elsr see it? Colvin was major ****** off when they took him out

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Last time i checked Pomlee didnt make any contribution to this team. And in all reality probably shoud not have been offered. Move on

All players must be major contributors in their second season or else they are worthless and should be kicked off the team.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
All players must be major contributors in their second season or else they are worthless and should be kicked off the team.

Pretty sure I did not say that my fine sir. But if you think he was a Big 12 level contributer than your a better man than me :yes: