Post your favorite ISU sports photo

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
I don't have it...but maybe someone does.

Fizer's dunk on Mihm in 2000. Still the loudest I have ever heard Hilton after that play.

Have to agree on this one. I was there and that was the best Hilton atmosphere I have every heard.
Can't find the pic though.

CyPlainsDrifter

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 19, 2006
theboys.jpeg

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
the second is a zoomed in version of the first. Just my digi-camera and good timing.

-keep.

CloneFan319

Aug 18, 2010
Iowa
Almost all of these photos you guys are posting dont show up n my browser (google chrome) Anybody know why? I wanna see these pics!

<-----But anyways my profile picture! Seneca Wallace and I after the texas Tech bball game this year.

Oh and this!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gPOl_F8HQ]YouTube - Seneca Wallace - "The Run"[/ame]

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
None of the photo links are working for me.

Almost all of these photos you guys are posting dont show up n my browser (google chrome) Anybody know why? I wanna see these pics!

<-----But anyways my profile picture! Seneca Wallace and I after the texas Tech bball game this year.

Oh and this!
YouTube - Seneca Wallace - "The Run"

This thread is over two years old. Most of the links to the photos probably don't work any more.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA

Oh and this!
YouTube - Seneca Wallace - "The Run"

Check the dates. They are old as hell and I'm going to assume that a lot of them got lost in the shift to the new site layout.

Reactions: CloneFan319

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
1968 ISU vs. Nebraska football game at Clyde Williams Stadium in Ames

#77 Tim Jeffries (Soph, Marshalltown)
#15 John Warder (Sr, Hoffman Estates, IL)
#85 Otto Stowe (Soph, Springfield, IL)

Huskers won the game 24-13