Idea: Posted in thread.

C

CyBer

If only you could join Clones21 on the ban list right now, the site would be a lot better.

But alas, you're not. And the moronic posts from cyber continues.

And yet you continue to respond to me, and look at my threads :confused:

Who looks like the moron now? That's right you do.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I need some Site Feedback here....

Why can't we limit the size of Signiture pictures so they don't stretch out the screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen so much.

Example---Cyber

Have to say I love the pic.. Just too damn wide.

C

CyBer

I would like to know the perfect dimensions so that it doesn't do that to people's stuff.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Under new posts, the icon in front of the thread has a dot in it if you have posted in that thread. It doesn't help if someone quoted you however.

thread_dot_hot.gif

C

CyBer

Under new posts, the icon in front of the thread has a dot in it if you have posted in that thread. It doesn't help if someone quoted you however.

thread_dot_hot.gif

Yes, I'm not sure how to describe this differently. Not to compare us to EMAW, but they have a link you can click to show you all the threads that have something that you haven't read in them (that you have posted in).

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Yes, I'm not sure how to describe this differently. Not to compare us to EMAW, but they have a link you can click to show you all the threads that have something that you haven't read in them (that you have posted in).

For you that is simple. The new posts button only show threads with new posts, and you post in every thread.:unsure:

Reactions: Angie
C

CyBer

For you that is simple. The new posts button only show threads with new posts, and you post in every thread.:unsure:

So what exactly is a idea thread if I can't voice my ideas? I got shot down before even having anything considered....

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
So what exactly is a idea thread if I can't voice my ideas? I got shot down before even having anything considered....

I wasn't shooting you down with my first post and really not in the second. (tried for humor)

When you click new posts, do you use the infront of the threads? That takes you to the first post you haven't read?

C

CyBer

For those who are wondering what I'm talking about here is an example of what it would look like when you click on Replies:

b496h0.png

11alt3a.png

C

CyBer

I wasn't shooting you down with my first post and really not in the second. (tried for humor)

When you click new posts, do you use the infront of the threads? That takes you to the first post you haven't read?

Look at my picture above, I know most of the buttons on this site. What I'm talking about is different than what you describe.

Heilsqauvador

Aug 21, 2011
Hampton, IA
Idea: I think the site should keep track of how many people's posts have to be removed by moderators. That way everyone can know how the problem children are... :tongue:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron