Idea: Posted in thread.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
You could do a "no email subscription" right? And just look at your subscription list to see any thread you've posted in

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I think it'd be nice if there was a list of posts that are replies to your own posts. I don't think there has to be another way to look at your own posts. That's easy enough to do.

C

CyBer

You guys are making this complicated, on a lot of other forums I see the use of a "your threads" type of a button that shows if any of the threads that you have ever posted in have been bumped. It's a really nice feature, just suggesting something in the suggestions place.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Although it would be nice, it'd also be a good way to make trolling easier. Don't even have to read the threads you've trolled, just check your replies and see if anyone's getting worked up.

C

CyBer

Although it would be nice, it'd also be a good way to make trolling easier. Don't even have to read the threads you've trolled, just check your replies and see if anyone's getting worked up.

I don't see it as this at all, I just would like to know if any thread I've posted in has been bumped so I can see if anything has gone on.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I don't see it as this at all, I just would like to know if any thread I've posted in has been bumped so I can see if anything has gone on.

Ahh...I was thinking, like someone else said, that you were looking for a button to see what people have replied to your posts. That's what I was saying would be troll-easy.

Essentially, you're talking about something like another icon next to the "view latest unread" button to indicate that you have posted in that thread? Sorry...didn't get that from the first post (got sidetracked reading the mom jokes).

Not a bad idea, that way.

C

CyBer

Yes like a separate page that would just list the threads that you have posted in that have been bumped. So if it falls off the main page you don't have to go searching for it.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Yes like a separate page that would just list the threads that you have posted in that have been bumped. So if it falls off the main page you don't have to go searching for it.

Off topic: Time for the baby to lose the Scotty C hair and rock the high-top fade?

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Your mom got sidetracked.... but really im still sad no one took a swing at the one i set up when i said

I thought you were referencing the warm chocolate chip cookies that she made you to go along with a glass of chocolate milk. I didn't realize this could mean anything else.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
You guys are making this complicated, on a lot of other forums I see the use of a "your threads" type of a button that shows if any of the threads that you have ever posted in have been bumped. It's a really nice feature, just suggesting something in the suggestions place.

My advice does exactly that.

You could do a "no email subscription" right? And just look at your subscription list to see any thread you've posted in

I do this on another forum. Have your settings add a subscription to every thread you post in. But make it "no email notifications." Then just click on "My Subscriptions." And you have your list. :smile:

C

CyBer

My advice does exactly that.

I do this on another forum. Have your settings add a subscription to every thread you post in. But make it "no email notifications." Then just click on "My Subscriptions." And you have your list. :smile:

Too complicated when it could just be done for everyone.