Idea: Posted in thread.

C

CyBer

It would be cool if we could get a button to see what thread's that we have posted in have been responded to. I suck at sorting through all the other threads to find the ones I posted in. Just an idea.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Heres a button. :smile:

6596967-shut-up-button-3d-red-glossy-metallic.jpg

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I know I post this a lot on this forum, but this is also a feature of VB. Another site I am on has a link to threads you've posted in as well as people who have quoted you in the area under your username. (briefly pops up here then collapses)

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Do an advanced search of your username in search field, and list results as "posts" rather than threads. Not entirely what you are looking for, but gives you a close enough list. that way you get results when someone quotes you

C

CyBer

Do an advanced search of your username in search field, and list results as "posts" rather than threads. Not entirely what you are looking for, but gives you a close enough list

It would be much easier with a button and more user friendly.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
You can go on the link where your poster name is on the upper right corner, and then click on statistics, and there is a link where you can look at the posts in threads.

C

CyBer

You can go on the link where your poster name is on the upper right corner, and then click on statistics, and there is a link where you can look at the posts in threads.

Yep I know this too, just easier with something different.

clonestotop

Aug 7, 2006
most people don't post 500 times a day like you cyber so it's much easier for most to find their old posts. not needed for 99.99% of folks on this site

C

CyBer

most people don't post 500 times a day like you cyber so it's much easier for most to find their old posts. not needed for 99.99% of folks on this site

Well I knew there would be one of you in here, thanks for getting this out of the way! Now back to the discussion.

Help Support Us

Become a patron