Premium access gone

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
Anyone else having this issue? Logged out and then back in to see if that would fix the issue and still not able to see anything premium related. I pay $12 a month and just made a paypal auto payment Friday 7/28. Not sure whats up

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
It happens to me every once in awhile, but I can usually get back on pretty quickly. Close the browser and reopen it maybe, I honestly don’t remember how I fix it each time lol.

Reactions: Carlisle Clone

Amac12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 21, 2020
Anyone else having this issue? Logged out and then back in to see if that would fix the issue and still not able to see anything premium related. I pay $12 a month and just made a paypal auto payment Friday 7/28. Not sure whats up
Totally lost premium today also.

Clone Head

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2018
Vancouver, WA
I couldn't get premium for about 4 months even though I was paying for it. I tried calling the number associated with the payment and it is Adam Grays Insurance Company. I tried to contact Chris Williams thru a variety of means but all I got was crickets.

I couldn't cancel the payment from the Cyclonefanatic site because they perceived I was not a premium subscriber.
Finally, I called Paypal to cancel the automatic payment.

It was a very frustrating experience!

I think the problem may have something to do with Paypal and credit card expiration dates.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I'd be pretty frustrated if this were happening to me.

Any resolve?

wing59

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2017
I am not seeing any of the premium posts. What do I need to do?

Clone Head

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2018
Vancouver, WA
FWIW: 99 percent of the time, if somebody loses their access it's because a credit card expired or something like that.
I updated my credit card expiration date in PayPal, but I couldn't get access to the premium forum. I finally contacted PayPal to eliminate the automatic withdrawal. I then re-enrolled into the premium forum.

I think there is a bigger problem than just an expired credit card.

Reactions: CyNews