Premium access gone

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
My premium seems to be off. I have banner ads and lost the super fanatic badge. It looks like my Paypal is current. TIA.

BobTheHawkHater

Jan 21, 2008
@ChrisMWilliams - I've been billed for premium access for years and I get your emails regularly, but stopped having access to the premium forums a long time ago. I actually can't remember how long it's been so long. I saw a post about going to the "Premium Lounge" in the forums list, but I don't see that in my Forums List.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Anybody else lose premium access this morning? My monthly payment was successfully made through Patreon on the 1st of the month as it always is. Had all of my premium access last night (Oct 15), but gone this morning (Oct 16).

@ChrisMWilliams, if this is just an isolated issue with my own account, should I DM you any specific info?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Anybody else lose premium access this morning? My monthly payment was successfully made through Patreon on the 1st of the month as it always is. Had all of my premium access last night (Oct 15), but gone this morning (Oct 16).

@ChrisMWilliams, if this is just an isolated issue with my own account, should I DM you any specific info?
I still have access

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

We may have voted you off of the island

• Haha
Reactions: bozclone

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
We may have voted you off of the island

key-and-peele-son-of-abitch.gif

Reactions: wxman1

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Happened to me last month, ended up just signing up again. I don’t mind paying double for a month to support CW and crew. Hopefully I don’t get double billed for March.