NFL: Purdy Vs Mahomes Bring it B*tches

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Thought experiment. Take $58 mil from the 49ers payroll, give it to Brock. Which QB will do better.

Certainly sets up for an interesting dynamic in two years when Purdy looking at a contract. I’m not sure SF can afford him with their current roster makeup.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
You're at Sips. It's 1:00 AM. She approaches you.

"Sorry, you're uglier than a dead raccoon" Insanity.

View attachment 117887
She's attractive, just not supermodel looks like most people would expect for a superstar NFL player. I watched that QB show on Netflix and she seems like a genuinely nice person and it's cool that they're high-school sweethearts.

TrailCy

Mar 3, 2021
She's attractive, just not supermodel looks like most people would expect for a superstar NFL player. I watched that QB show on Netflix and she seems like a genuinely nice person and it's cool that they're high-school sweethearts.

There's a reason many top players marry high school or college GFs. Those supermodel women are often after one thing.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Lol.

The extent of my involvement in this debate was purely to get under @deadeyededric ‘s skin, and by that measure it was a massive success. He was just taking this way too personally so I had to pounce.

but in all seriousness, obviously, overall Mahomes is better. That being said, there is no debate at all on who’s having a better season this year, and that’s Purdy.

btw, these are my two favorite qb’s in the league. Big 12 representing quite well with Purdy Mahomes and Hurts.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I keep forgetting that we have so many male supermodels on this website. Gotta tear down a female that isn't a "Jennifer Love Hewitt" in their eyes. It's the CF way.

Back to the actual topic, Mahomes > Purdy based mostly on what Mahomes has down to this point. But Purdy is coming on strong.

I'd let either Purdy's fiance or Brittany Mahomes hurt me all night long. Heck you could put Purdy's mom on the list.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I'd let either Purdy's fiance or Brittany Mahomes hurt me all night long. Heck you could put Purdy's mom on the list.
Mahomes’s mom seems to be a lovely woman but she probably doesn’t care that she is not on your list.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Mahomes’s mom seems to be a lovely woman but she probably doesn’t care that she is not on your list.

Heck I know none of them care about me, she seems to keep a lower profile than the other 3. Though Purdy clan doesn't seem to be press hunters like Brittany is.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
The heck with how we feel Purdy compares to Mahomes. Let's hear from someone who knows a little bit about professional football. (Apologies in advance to @deadeyededrick.)

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Lol.

The extent of my involvement in this debate was purely to get under @deadeyededric ‘s skin, and by that measure it was a massive success. He was just taking this way too personally so I had to pounce.

but in all seriousness, obviously, overall Mahomes is better. That being said, there is no debate at all on who’s having a better season this year, and that’s Purdy.

btw, these are my two favorite qb’s in the league. Big 12 representing quite well with Purdy Mahomes and Hurts.
Where's Nate Stanley these days?