Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Heard the weather on radio this morning and they talked Christmas Day forecast. Realized it's only five days till Christmas! :oops:

This actually took me by surprise in real life. 2020 me ,stuck at home, doesn't play much attention to time of day or the calendar. Constantly have to think to remember what ******* day it is.
We've started doing Zoom lunches with our Sunday lunch bunch, and the Zoom invitation was posted yesterday. Lew says "I thought we were doing that every OTHER week". The last lunch was on 6 December...I had to look it up because I thought he was right! :p

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wow what wonderful weather today. Work went well, got done in good time and stopped and washed my car on the way home (it really needed it). Now I need to get off the internet and to some Christmas stuff.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Saw this video on twitter. Fight breaks out in a walmart. It was 2 women fighting.

1. It's Walmart
2. It's the south
3. The gal in red pants should have never taken her coat off.
4. I'd be kind of scared of both those women.
5. For more of these type of shenanigan I believe the website is worldstar hiphop Surly Horns used to post alot of these fights from there, fast food joints seem to have there fair amount of idiot fights also.

But to the greater question posed by many of the RTT posters later, I have no idea what would make two people break out in a random fight. It wasn't even a fight over sale merchandise it didn't look like. It's sad there are so many idiots in this world but it seems there are and now they can be brought to the rest of us by the internet.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1. It's Walmart
2. It's the south
5. For more of these type of shenanigan I believe the website is worldstar hiphop Surly Horns used to post alot of these fights from there, fast food joints seem to have there fair amount of idiot fights also.

But to the greater question posed by many of the RTT posters later, I have no idea what would make two people break out in a random fight. It wasn't even a fight over sale merchandise it didn't look like. It's sad there are so many idiots in this world but it seems there are and now they can be brought to the rest of us by the internet.
Gas stations have plenty of fights also.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
1. It's Walmart
2. It's the south

I used to and still do watch 'World's Dumbest' on TruTV and these types of things are so common it's kind of scary.

Some of the stuff they show from places like Russia are mind blowing.

Although not as severe, I've seen the same sort of deal at small town Iowa bars with people needing some level of dysfunction in the night.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I used to and still do watch 'World's Dumbest' on TruTV and these types of things are so common it's kind of scary.

Some of the stuff they show from places like Russia are mind blowing.

Although not as severe, I've seen the same sort of deal at small town Iowa bars with people needing some level of dysfunction in the night.

I enjoy watching some of those Russian driving compilation videos, crazy stuff seems to happen over there a lot.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Got a text last night from a random number that asked me what I was doing. I mentioned not much and asked who that was. He gave me a first name and then a last name. So I asked him who he thought he was talking to, and he mentioned my first name. But it was the wrong first name person, add that out of all the people he could catch somebody with the same first name

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
During the game yesterday my son walked out when we got down big and then again a few times in the second half when things didn't go right. He said he was jinxing them. I told him he wasn't jinxing them, that's just part of being a fan.

Proud of our Cyclones, we are hopefully at the very beginning of a long run.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Heard on Saturday from an ISU prof friend about a teaching job for spring (not at ISU).
I've sent in my stuff. It would be a cool couple of classes that I haven't done (or taken) before.

This school had a full-timer lined up to teach these two. I'm deeply curious, though I can't really ask, what happened to open this up so late.
I also know it's late enough that I might be their only candidate. This is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.