Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Those of you that use Microsoft Teams, Does your open up to Viva Insights, or is that some sort of optional add on?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I always thought viva was like a cuddly way of monitoring your employees using work habits suggestions as a guise.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, poop. The guy half of a couple my sister has been hanging out with since we got down here has COVID. Now hoping we don't get it. Hadn't thought much about it since the talk down here was mostly about Norovirus making the rounds. Being the only one that is actually immunocompromised I am the only one seeming to care.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Well, poop. The guy half of a couple my sister has been hanging out with since we got down here has COVID. Now hoping we don't get it. Hadn't thought much about it since the talk down here was mostly about Norovirus making the rounds. Being the only one that is actually immunocompromised I am the only one seeming to care.
I tested positive the second full week of January and my husband did not. Impossible to figure out transmission routes, but good luck.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I know you are probably still nervous about it but spending as much time in the open air as you do in Mexico makes it less likely to spread and the extra vitamin D from the time in the sun does help with the immune system. Also, I believe that you've been very good about staying up to date with your vaccinations. Anyway, take care and stay away from the dude with the positive test. You've done what you can reasonably do to prevent yourself from getting infected and to lessen the symptoms if you do catch it.

Also, avoid norovirus. That is not fun.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My left nostril opened up last night and I somewhat slept. Here’s to the right one following suit tonight stuffy noses suck.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
As Lew puts it, you're not man enough to blow the balls off them. :p

There's gotta be some reason for it. My dad is one of three boys. My brother was one and done with my nephew.

I did my best. Every girl in both our families has been waiting not so patiently for a girl.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There's gotta be some reason for it. My dad is one of three boys. My brother was one and done with my nephew.

I did my best. Every girl in both our families has been waiting not so patiently for a girl.
They say frequent sex favors a boy. Wider busy times favor girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.