Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
giphy.gif

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
I like the fire theme, but was hoping for a backwards 4-20 angle. Going to be a thousand years before we get that opportunity again.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So a brief synopsis of our NYE. Family Christmas at my in-laws during the day, MrsWx was getting ready and I was about to get changed when we realized that we left my dress shoes at home, thus I attempt to set a new speed record from Palo to Marion and back. It all worked out and we ended up arriving at the wedding with four minutes to spare and walked in with another couple. Ceremony was great, reception was AMAZING. We were assigned a table where I sat next to the President of Coe, and was told to come teach for them when I finish my MBA. His wife is a pastor at the sister church of where I grew up so that was nice talking with here as well, oh and they were the couple we walked in with. Also had a high school classmate/acquaintance at our table so we partied with them all night along with a couple of other friends. Completely embarrassed MrsWx on the dance floor a couple of times but especially just after midnight when I was well lubricated and danced with one of the emergency docs she used to work with.

Now to fight the season depression post holidays.