Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Are you guys back home or are you staying thru the weekend and seeing so Boston history?
We fly home Sunday. We spent today exploring the aquarium and a few indoor sites as it was cold and rainy, and we're on foot. Tomorrow we are renting a car and making a swing thru Rhode Island and eastern Connecticut to get a couple more states. That will be three total for the week, and will leave me with Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont as the three remaining states I have yet to visit. In addition to those three, Lew also has South Carolina and Alabama, which we plan to visit in late May, early June.
Currently crashed in our room rooting for Houston.

Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
We fly home Sunday. We spent today exploring the aquarium and a few indoor sites as it was cold and rainy, and we're on foot. Tomorrow we are renting a car and making a swing thru Rhode Island and eastern Connecticut to get a couple more states. That will be three total for the week, and will leave me with Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont as the three remaining states I have yet to visit. In addition to those three, Lew also has South Carolina and Alabama, which we plan to visit in late May, early June.
Currently crashed in our room rooting for Houston.
Maybe root a little louder:)

Reactions: CycloneErik

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Maybe root a little louder:)
I said that just as Shead rolled his ankle. That's going to hurt them bad if he's out.

Side note. The entire left side of my bracket is one big red X. The right isn't much better, and if Creighton and Houston don't win, I will have zero teams in the elite 8. Ooops.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Kiddo is asking when Duke can be sent home.
I'm letting her stay up way too late, but otherwise doing it right.
I’d prefer sooner rather than later. For the record, she might be up later than me tonight.

Reactions: CycloneErik

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Watched a poor movie, Mob land. Afterwards I will always check things out. It says it made $171 at the box office. So they sold like 15 tickets to it the whole time? never seen one that low.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
At Hy-Vee, and some dude at the meat department yells a ways across the store at me if I’m a Hawkeye fan. I have a Packers sweatshirt on and a hat from a random business. He got the F no look and head shake from me.

Reactions: wxman1