Random thoughts III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
CG, I understood the stonington comment. We use stonington gray and tan in our townhomes under construction. Good choice.

ha! someone got that! Sweet, you actually did like it? I want gray but not cold gray and not beige. But a little warm to go with some of our other stuff.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm ok closing it, but I'm guessing some posters want to see how many posts can be squeezed out of this one.

rafiki-it-is-time.jpeg

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I'm ok closing it, but I'm guessing some posters want to see how many posts can be squeezed out of this one.

As the OP of this one, I'm fine either way, not a big post count counter...at the point where it's size becomes and issue, kill it, is cool...well, maybe a little beforehand, so it doesn't have to get deleted/hid away...sometimes nice to search those old threads.

However, the new RT can't be called "New Posters", that won't make sense to anyone.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Although, despite saying I'm not a big post count counter...it is kinda cool to have started one of the top 5 largest threads as of now...although, I suspect if things progress, RT(X) will soon dominate the top many spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.