Random thoughts III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
We need a recruiting tactic. Something like going thread to thread and asking posters if they have heard the Random Thread good news.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
On the Stephen A Smith thread, Bodeclone claims the following people are more annoying than Stephen A Smith: GTO, CloneinWDSM, CycloneFanSince1878, CycloneRulzzzzzzzzz, cmjh10, cydkar, and cyclonepride.

No Cy$, of course.

Bodeclone not finding me annoying is nearly as troubling as not being on GTO's favorite list. Really, that doober finding you annoying should be an achievement medal or something.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Bodeclone not finding me annoying is nearly as troubling as not being on GTO's favorite list. Really, that doober finding you annoying should be an achievement medal or something.
Yeah, if I'm on his **** list, I must be doing something right.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So they countered and now we are dancing around our break even point (buying it was stupid). Love that house but we are learning a lot of lessons.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
So they countered and now we are dancing around our break even point (buying it was stupid). Love that house but we are learning a lot of lessons.

depending how far off it is, what is the likelihood of them rejecting their "right" house over a few thousand?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
depending how far off it is, what is the likelihood of them rejecting their "right" house over a few thousand?

Hard telling. We also just want out of it and are at the point that we just want to get on with our lives here and fully press reset.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hard telling. We also just want out of it and are at the point that we just want to get on with our lives here and fully press reset.

Aaaannd random...wxman name got me to thinking...Mountaineers fans call themselves 'eers for short, right? So if there was a poster on a WVU board that was into weather, would that person choose 'eerwx for an ID?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Aaaannd random...wxman name got me to thinking...Mountaineers fans call themselves 'eers for short, right? So if there was a poster on a WVU board that was into weather, would that person choose 'eerwx for an ID?

Why yes they would.

I like to listen to police and ATC scanner streams. It drives me nuts that they have a bunch of different frequencies on one stream and they don't stick to one that is streaming and step on each other.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron