Random Thoughts IX (The first 8 were probably better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
WDSM solution to your parking problem, acquire a orange traffic cone, wait for her to leave put cone in place when you come to work next day remove cone, put in trunk and park. When you leave put cone back in spot.

CG after shutting down DH last night, at least give him some shower time this evening after dodgeball. By the way hope you win, and I would call it a double header 2 games in one night. I'm sure DH is hoping for one of those also.

Well time to get cleaned up and go watch the game.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I made it a point not to read it before posting that link. Bad enough typing the address in, or even remembering it was a thing.

But, maybe drastic times.......?
I'd say that's a bit too drastic. It sounded like CG just wanted a rain check till tonight. If he tries using that, it might just be a permanent rain check

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Also, I'll just throw it out there that when I came to law school I did not expect to spend my Thursday night reading a case about Necrophilia for a paper I'm writing

• Informative
Reactions: cowgirl836

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Also, I'll just throw it out there that when I came to law school I did not expect to spend my Thursday night reading a case about Necrophilia for a paper I'm writing

giphy.gif

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm not sure how relevant it would be, but I could try to use it.
Yeah, it was a really weird case. I'm writing a paper comparing the German sexual assault law and Wisconsin's sexual assault law and arguing why Germany should move in Wisconsin's direction (Wisconsin uses affirmative consent). The case just articulated the point that Wisconsin uses affirmative consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron