Random Thoughts IX (The first 8 were probably better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
A common last name around here's is Hiscocks. Most of us childish men still chuckle when they announce the next wrestlers that are coming up. Because it's done, smith on deck and Hiscocks in the hole.

I hope I never get too mature to laugh at the humor that life provides me.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Dh gothe delayed again and texted at 5 that he was on plane. Note, plane had been there since original 1-2 departure. Problem was traffic in Chicago. I see he texted 40 minutes later to say that they apparently had to wait for paperwork to be completed that they didn't do in the prior 3 hours of sitting. He did not sound amused, lol.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Dh gothe delayed again and texted at 5 that he was on plane. Note, plane had been there since original 1-2 departure. Problem was traffic in Chicago. I see he texted 40 minutes later to say that they apparently had to wait for paperwork to be completed that they didn't do in the prior 3 hours of sitting. He did not sound amused, lol.

Poor guy. Chicago is probably messed up by farther east. His travails are at least something different from all the guys jerking off today.o_O

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

Probably was making sure he could join the mile high club with the stew.

• Creative
Reactions: cowgirl836

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I don't see how people can keep up in the "never ending Ia. BB" thread, that damn thing will jump 10 pages or more a day. I just go to the last page when reading.

• Agree
Reactions: dirtyninety

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Poor guy. Chicago is probably messed up by farther east. His travails are at least something different from all the guys jerking off today.o_O

yep, that's what it sounded like. Other guys from the East knew yesterday they weren't getting out til tomorrow or Thursday. Though I'm not sure if being stuck on the beach in FL is a punishment. I suppose if the place they were staying was booked and now you're shelling out more $$ that wouldn't be super great. In ORD now, so looking to get home with about 6 more hours of travel than planned. Annoying, but not disrupting much other than an evening with me.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
That old greyhound dog racing track in Waterloo as you pass on Highway 20 makes me sad. Sad. Different emotion than outraged.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Basement floor heat wasn't working. Poor son sleeping in 59 degree area. Hasn't worked since codger plumber worked on it. During the Kstate game I went down and messed with it and said I'd call someone tomorrow. This morning, son woke up to a cozy 70 degree basement and it didn't cost me anything. This town needs an actual plumber.

Reactions: carvers4math

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Basement floor heat wasn't working. Poor son sleeping in 59 degree area. Hasn't worked since codger plumber worked on it. During the Kstate game I went down and messed with it and said I'd call someone tomorrow. This morning, son woke up to a cozy 70 degree basement and it didn't cost me anything. This town needs an actual plumber.

Sounds like an opportunity to add the one thing you haven't done to your resume.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid
Status
Not open for further replies.