Random Thoughts IX (The first 8 were probably better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Hey, guys! It's getting to be about that time when we should probably start a new thread, if that's okay! :)

• Informative
Reactions: cyrevkah

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Maaaayyyyyybe.......

I thought I called dibs two threads ago, but missed the restart of both of them....

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Maaaayyyyyybe.......

I thought I called dibs two threads ago, but missed the restart of both of them....

I honestly have no idea but just remembered him saying he had not done it yet. I have yet to start one as well.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Did DH ever safely arrive? It might be posted aways back but all the glitchy CF isn't worth looking.

yes! got home just after 10 last night. Sounds like he was fine the first two nights then had too much fun Sunday night and his bedmate was very drunk and sprawled over middle of bed. So DH gave up trying to get him to move and slept in a chair for a few hours. I asked how flying/being delayed was being hungover but he claims he didn't feel too bad.

Says nobody did anything they'd get in trouble for. But tried claiming guy code when I asked specifics, lol. Sounds like one bouncer thought the groom's ID was fake and wouldn't let him in..........until the girls behind him showed the same state ID and theirs were fake.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I want to do a bracket! Swamped until tomorrow morning so I'm going to find a few minutes before then to fill one out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron