Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I can't workout after like 6:30 or 7. My mind is just like THIS IS RESTING TIME, REST!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
depending on house stuff, I need to get a new phone. I was reading about HTC 8 thingies and Samsung 5s. Does anyone have those and like them? It takes a legit 30 seconds to get back to my home scren, 3-5 seconds to end a call, and a long time to open and close apps.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I didn't, I swear. went to brush my teeth. 4 offers is pretty nice, is the steak and first class one potential #5?

I think I've heard that one probably 40 times. I'm not gonna lie. "Oh I brushed my teeth and forgot to text back"

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive

I'm like a B- in looks so add the fact that there is 60% dudes at ISU, the curve happens and I get knocked down to a C. Girls don't wanna even be friends with C looking guys. :twitcy:

Anyway... yea that would be #5.

depending on house stuff, I need to get a new phone. I was reading about HTC 8 thingies and Samsung 5s. Does anyone have those and like them? It takes a legit 30 seconds to get back to my home scren, 3-5 seconds to end a call, and a long time to open and close apps.

I had the HTC one. Battery life after a year sucked horribly and I LOVED LOVED LOVED HTC. I now have a Windows phone.

Friend has S5 and loves it.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I think I've heard that one probably 40 times. I'm not gonna lie. "Oh I brushed my teeth and forgot to text back"

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive

I'm like a B- in looks so add the fact that there is 60% dudes at ISU, the curve happens and I get knocked down to a C. Girls don't wanna even be friends with C looking guys. :twitcy:

Anyway... yea that would be #5.

I had the HTC one. Battery life after a year sucked horribly and I LOVED LOVED LOVED HTC. I now have a Windows phone.

Friend has S5 and loves it.

I super duper promise I left to go brush my teeth. I'm going to bed shortly here. Battery life and speed are the biggest things I don't like about my current phone. S5 would be cheaper I think, so that's even better. I have no idea if we are actually going to upgrade or not. I just started looking because I saw that my company has discounts for the major carriers around here so I started pricing them out. I have an HTC now so I get how those work....not sure how different Samsung would be?

and totally go for that fifth offer. Free steak and stuff? Totes worth it. If salaries are similar, go with the people you feel more comfortable around. Or what your gut says. The gut don't lie. I'm ripping off Shakira and her hips there, but you get it.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I super duper promise I left to go brush my teeth. I'm going to bed shortly here. Battery life and speed are the biggest things I don't like about my current phone. S5 would be cheaper I think, so that's even better. I have no idea if we are actually going to upgrade or not. I just started looking because I saw that my company has discounts for the major carriers around here so I started pricing them out. I have an HTC now so I get how those work....not sure how different Samsung would be?

and totally go for that fifth offer. Free steak and stuff? Totes worth it. If salaries are similar, go with the people you feel more comfortable around. Or what your gut says. The gut don't lie. I'm ripping off Shakira and her hips there, but you get it.

Well I have to contact the HR of one of the offers. It is apparently contingent on me graduation from Idaho State University with a Bachelors. I think it would be pretty hard to do in 1 semester.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Well I have to contact the HR of one of the offers. It is apparently contingent on me graduation from Idaho State University with a Bachelors. I think it would be pretty hard to do in 1 semester.

I doubt Idaho has a better program than ISU unless it's in potato mating so that'll probably improve your chances.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
i'm embarrassed that looking up cycash on youtube, this is the first thing that comes up.

[video=youtube;Wh0mVi2MmA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh0mVi2MmA8[/video]

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Why the hell is it slow around here for the last few boring hours at work on a Friday night, then I make the trip home, fire up the laptop, and it's like a page and a half has happened? Well, caught up now...cowgirl gone to bed yet, or is DH not at a good stopping point on his quests?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
haha, we played you, fool! Thinking I'm tucking myself in tonight. DH has some serious ....stuff going on. I don't even know, it's like blobs and stuff.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
it's Cub's bday today, someone go harass him. I swear I've had 2 bdays a day since Sept. 1. All the December fertile nekkid time, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron