Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Just do it. Don't be a baby and just do it. I believe in you Babs, regardless of your homeschooling.

I'm better at it now. We had this thing this week where some top people from the field came in. I was introducing my verb-hating trainee person to a bunch of them internally thinking "WHO THE HELL REPLACED PAINFULLY SHY ME WITH THIS PERSON SEAMLESSLY MOVING FROM ONE PERSON TO THE NEXT INTRODUCING THIS PERSON AND TALKING WITH THESE PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET IN PERSON"

it was a happy moment in my brain.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
cmj, I lied.

no, I aint' going to no gym. I did do 11 burpees to show DH I can do them. I'm going to pretend each burpee burned 20 calories.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I'm better at it now. We had this thing this week where some top people from the field came in. I was introducing my verb-hating trainee person to a bunch of them internally thinking "WHO THE HELL REPLACED PAINFULLY SHY ME WITH THIS PERSON SEAMLESSLY MOVING FROM ONE PERSON TO THE NEXT INTRODUCING THIS PERSON AND TALKING WITH THESE PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET IN PERSON"

it was a happy moment in my brain.

So internal Babs is the same person as external Rum Brooklyn?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
cmj, I lied.

Why you gotta do that cowgirl?

disappointedbaby.gif

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
when I actually work out, I don't work out til after midnight. I guess that's pretty weird.

(in before TWSS)

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Not midnight, but I go at 9pm every night. It actually helps me sleep.

same here, though I shower and stay up and eat post-workout food.

Cottage cheese is really good for me as if you eat that right before bed, your body processes it all night, gain muscle while you are sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron