Random Thoughts VII 'Merica (RTTVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
I got side swiped on the interstate coming home from target. Some asshat decided to fly past me on the shoulder, because everyone in front of me was braking to exit (as was I) & ruined my front panel, dented and gouged in, and then of course fled the scene. My friend may have caught the license plate number.

Ok. Hate away.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I got side swiped on the interstate coming home from target. Some asshat decided to fly past me on the shoulder, because everyone in front of me was braking to exit (as was I) & ruined my front panel, dented and gouged in, and then of course fled the scene. My friend may have caught the license plate number.

Make sure you take notes on anything you remember, many times we remember things after chatting with the cops. It doesn't hurt to have them if they find the other driver and courts issues happen.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to find that ****** canoe.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
I'm celebrating my week of going to the gym and eating healthy by getting pizza for dinner tonight.

Go big or go home. TWSS.

huge-pizza.jpg

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang out
After midnight, we're gonna chug-a-lug and shout
We're gonna cause talk and suspicion
Give an exhibition
Find out what it is all about

Status