Not open for further replies.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Warming up...

10-best-dance-movies-of-all-time-358219.gif

Warming up

resize

Being that I was late to the dance party my contribution is from the early days. One of the first popular animated gifs

attachment.php

tumblr_n7ak43UImH1td1go5o1_500.gif

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Mowed the lawn the other day. Had a baby rabbit run away from it as I got to a corner of the yard. Spent some time checking to see if I'd hit any. I didn't.

I hate how much those things destroy the garden, but I don't know if I could deal with hitting one with the mower. Much rather just catch them and release them onto the lawn of the hawk fan a few houses down who mows at 6 in the morning on the weekend so that they can eat his garden.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Mowed the lawn the other day. Had a baby rabbit run away from it as I got to a corner of the yard. Spent some time checking to see if I'd hit any. I didn't.

I hate how much those things destroy the garden, but I don't know if I could deal with hitting one with the mower. Much rather just catch them and release them onto the lawn of the hawk fan a few houses down who mows at 6 in the morning on the weekend so that they can eat his garden.

I nickname you, "J-Bunny."

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
So I just saw bdk got banned. Not wanting to completely rehash that, but does anyone know for what?

Probably was accumulation of things. The last thread I think he posted in was about the LA Tech transfer and posted "meh."

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

All rabbits must die but I do not espouse killing them with a lawn mower. Lead poisoning, drowning, death by coyote etc are all okay though.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Did my strengthening exercises, took my naproxen and iced the shoulder. Not really supposed to drink with the naproxen which sucks cause I want a scotch tonight.

55dB

Dec 21, 2014
Omaha
I got side swiped on the interstate coming home from target. Some asshat decided to fly past me on the shoulder, because everyone in front of me was braking to exit (as was I) & ruined my front panel, dented and gouged in, and then of course fled the scene. My friend may have caught the license plate number.

Status
Not open for further replies.