Random Thoughts VII 'Merica (RTTVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I am not ashamed to admit that I owned the Purple Rain cassette and listened to it on my Walkman during recess in 4th grade. I'm not a huge Prince fan, but did like his music including songs all throughout his career.

And for music taste, my youngest 2 were obliviously dancing to a song about heroin this morning and proclaiming "I love this song!"

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Mo turnover in the hood. Doing yardy work out front and looked at the neighbors house two doors down and there is a big Edina Realty sign in the yard with a big SOLD notice. Apparently listed and sold in 8 days. Really nice digs. Past two owners were ISU alumni so hoping for another. :)

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I am not ashamed to admit that I owned the Purple Rain cassette and listened to it on my Walkman during recess in 4th grade. I'm not a huge Prince fan, but did like his music including songs all throughout his career.

And for music taste, my youngest 2 were obliviously dancing to a song about heroin this morning and proclaiming "I love this song!"

I realized just today while looking at some Prince songs that the first song of his I was really aware of was "U Got The Look". Probably because it came out the year I finally got my own room with my own stereo. I remember thinking as a pre-teen "Why is he whispering?" It certainly caught your attention compared to all the other songs from the late 80's.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
we did drop cable.

Island is outlined and matting down in one expanded bed. Oh, and two sections of plants marked out. I only got two planted cause went and helped with island. Hopefully we will finish island and expanded bed today. Then he can mow tomorrow and I can plant a bunch.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
and already over 10k steps and 1600 calories burned. We decided Culver's shall be dinner tonight.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Beautiful Saturday with the day off from work and of course I come down with a migraine that has me in bed all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.