Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
top-10-super-sneaky-super-spy-peeking-cats-L-po5JCD.jpeg

Peeking-Cat-632x474.jpg

Oh HEYYYYY
tumblr_nbhel0uPkF1rdfdgno1_500.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I don't think it disappeared. I just think only people like @bawbie or @Angie or @no2cyclones can read it now.

It would probably blow up the database to delete 15k posts, so this is probably right - it probably got moved to the mod room. Otherwise, it would jack up people's like values, rep (if it was on the old system) and credits, etc., etc. I don't remember that all, but I'd be willing to bet money.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It would probably blow up the database to delete 15k posts, so this is probably right - it probably got moved to the mod room. Otherwise, it would jack up people's like values, rep (if it was on the old system) and credits, etc., etc. I don't remember that all, but I'd be willing to bet money.
Well then, I guess the only option is to make me a temporary mod so I can go in the sacred room & read it. I PROMISE I'll leave immediately afterward...

:D

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

You should post random tidbits of it in here just to **** with KC.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and Angie

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Trying to join your league and it says I do not have access. Do i need to get invited or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.