RECRUITING: Conditt sets official visit to Iowa State

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Lol. Got a name? There's lots. If it's a Chicago guy, no way they are homers. They hate illinois.
Its the Armchair Illini guy I see most often, and one other guy GC has retweed/liked a bunch. I was only joking about that because it seems as though the have a "Good feeling" about every recruit you guys are in on haha, not a bad thing, just would be curious to see what their takes are if you miss on those two.

• Winner
Reactions: Kritscd11

Kritscd11

Sep 6, 2017
Its the Armchair Illini guy I see most often, and one other guy GC has retweed/liked a bunch. I was only joking about that because it seems as though the have a "Good feeling" about every recruit you guys are in on haha, not a bad thing, just would be curious to see what their takes are if you miss on those two.
He's an idiot dude. He does it for follows. He has a couple connections but is a complete baffoon

Reactions: isutrevman

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
So when is CW going to weigh in and promise to run around the stadium naked at the next home game he is so sure about this kid committing...?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Lol. Got a name? There's lots. If it's a Chicago guy, no way they are homers. They hate illinois.

Well, there's Roy Schmidt, who's just an ass. And that Ryan Evan guy who seems like he rode the short bus a lot as a kid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't know why some of you are going after this guy? From what I've seen he's been a respectful poster in this thread.

Oh no I like him and not trying to go after him at all. I stand by my point that most of the guys that write about Illinois recruiting are huge homers

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron