RECRUITING: Players Iowa State is involved with during the spring cycle

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
Several things wrong here. First, you didn't indicate who you want and why. Second, there isn't a list of potential line ups. Third, you offer no opinions on current or future players regardless if you ever saw them play.

Are we just supposed to trust the coaches when there is obviously way more knowledge of what we need and how current players will develop on CF?

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Though I appreciate the stat lookup, I am not sure we need another thread on this breakdown... I hope movement happen soon, I feel like #CyclONEnation is getting restless and board and starting to duplicate efforts....

I understand your point and it makes sense to a degree from an organizational standpoint. However, for the posters like myself who only venture to the forums about once a day or so, maybe twice a day, this thread is very helpful. It's nice to have it in one consolidated place!

Hope we can snag a couple of these guys!

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I understand your point and it makes sense to a degree from an organizational standpoint. However, for the posters like myself who only venture to the forums about once a day or so, maybe twice a day, this thread is very helpful. It's nice to have it in one consolidated place!

Hope we can snag a couple of these guys!
My point is why not add the stats here....
http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/thr...involved-with-during-the-spring-cycle.228217/

@stanz51 has been right on a lot of this coverage, that this items is stuck to the top of Basketball Forum.....

• Creative
Reactions: Dopey and Chitowncy

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Though I appreciate the stat lookup, I am not sure we need another thread on this breakdown... I hope movement happen soon, I feel like #CyclONEnation is getting restless and board and starting to duplicate efforts....
Disagree.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
According to the OP, Brooks is hosting ISU for an in-home visit today. Let's hope we hear of an official visit for one of the upcoming weekends!

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
According to the OP, Brooks is hosting ISU for an in-home visit today. Let's hope we hear of an official visit for one of the upcoming weekends!

I believe Brooks has 2 officials left. Seems most the smoke has SMU and ISU as the two programs going after him the hardest. I would anticipate the staff selling him on a visit today. Much like one was set with Morrow after they visited last Friday.

My hope for today is to hear about a scheduled visit from Brooks, and no commitments from Egor or Elijah after their past weekend visits. Just get all three to Ames and see what happens after that.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Did that UNC Rivals article amount to anything?

It hinted that they may be going after him again.

• Useful
Reactions: CycloneVet

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron