RECRUITING: Elijah Brown to Oregon

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
No inside info, just feel like Oregon is going to get him.
giphy.gif

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Yes, we get it. Gonzaga is amazing.

I'm not a Zags fan but I'm willing to give credit for the amazing program that has been built.

I hate the hawks but really respect their program.

I don't know anything about UNLV but don't think hookers and blow is all that makes it work.

I don't like people making baseless allegations, and belittling other for no reason but.... I guess that's it. I just don't like it the same way you think UNLV is corrupt. It's just how we're wired.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I contend their record won't reflect the drop-off (conference play not too challenging). Few is a top tier coach and they rarely fail to reload the roster.
Gonzaga sucks, the city of Spokane sucks, the whole State of Washington sucks, especially the eastern side.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
I contend their record won't reflect the drop-off (conference play not too challenging). Few is a top tier coach and they rarely fail to reload the roster.
Doesn't St. Mary's and BYU bring most their teams back? WCC isn't getting 2 or 3 teams in the dance. No lock for them getting in next year just like us but I agree, their path is much easier albeit with less spots.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Right, it doesn't take much to reload in their conference. Those are usually the years they get bounced early

• Friendly
Reactions: brycy

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Doesn't St. Mary's and BYU bring most their teams back? WCC isn't getting 2 or 3 teams in the dance. No lock for them getting in next year just like us but I agree, their path is much easier albeit with less spots.

It hasn't been too long since BYU, St. Mary's, and Gonzaga all got in. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens next year.