Rep question

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I've noticed the Blue before also. Kinda had me wondering too...

Also got my first negative rep for spelling Jiri like this... Juri...

Who does this.... the spelling police. At least give me Neg rep for not agreeing with your views or for completely being an idoit..

Come on I'm a man.....

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Hey, i just play with spelling mistakes. Some people just go crazy over them. Spelling mistakes on a internet board don't really matter to me.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Who does this.... the spelling police. At least give me Neg rep for not agreeing with your views or for completely being an idoit..

Come on I'm a man.....

You spelled "idiot"wrong, and I believe you should have included a comma after "Come on".

Neg rep for you!!:policeman:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Hey, i just play with spelling mistakes. Some people just go crazy over them. Spelling mistakes on a internet board don't really matter to me.

I think its funny when someone makes a spelling mistake...

The comment I got for the mistake... Jiri how hard is that..... Plus it came at 1:36 am on a sat morning.. Wonder if someone had a rough night at the bars???

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I noticed 2 blues ones on mine during the "heifer" debacle. Wondered what they meant.... thanks for clearing it up!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I've noticed the Blue before also. Kinda had me wondering too...

Also got my first negative rep for spelling Jiri like this... Juri...

Come on I'm a man.....

Quit complainng sum peple ar jsut nt goood a splelling.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So basically what you're all saying is the blue lines are people trying to give negative rep when they really have no room to talk themselves...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I did get some negative rep a long time ago from a Bret Meyer thread. Someone was questioning his intelligence, while murdering the English language at the same time. If you're going to call someone stupid, you might want to break out a Webster's to spell probably and ridiculous.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Yep. Blue is between the lines. A non player.

The spelling police can be very persistent. It must make them feel uneasy or something. We had a big ruckus for Cory and Corey last year.