Resident Alien

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Anybody watching this new series on the Sy-Fy channel. The pilot was on Friday night. It looks interesting so far, but I don't know how long they can sustain my interest. I wish they would have picked a different actor to play the alien. Not very impressed with him.

Reactions: skelly

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Anybody watching this new series on the Sy-Fy channel. The pilot was on Friday night. It looks interesting so far, but I don't know how long they can sustain my interest. I wish they would have picked a different actor to play the alien. Not very impressed with him.
Agree...kind of stumbled upon it the other night while flipping around so missed part of the beginning. Maybe his character will grow on us. I usually like almost anything space/alien related so I'm sure it will continue to hold my interest. When I was younger, I thought I would be an inhabitant of Mars by now....oh well! :cool:

Reactions: Nothingman

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Agree...kind of stumbled upon it the other night while flipping around so missed part of the beginning. Maybe his character will grow on us. I usually like almost anything space/alien related so I'm sure it will continue to hold my interest. When I was younger, I thought I would be an inhabitant of Mars by now....oh well! :cool:

In the beginning, he killed the guy whose identity he assumed by throwing him out of the house and through the ice in the lake by the house. He is fishing from a boat in the opening scene because he's trying to retrieve the body so it isn't discovered accidentally by a fisherman and blow his cover.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'll give Steve the pirate from 'Dodgeball' a chance. He's earned that much.

Ah, thought he looked familiar.

Looks pretty formulaic but I'll probably tune in. SyFy Originals remind me of the old USA originals where they were good enough to tune in but not great. I've watched a bit of Z Nation and it was at least more interesting than TWD had been forever.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
"Paul" was the best alien, but I'll find this new one On Demand - always hoping for good sci fi. SyFy has had little for a long time.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009

Don't you blaspheme on Wash!

Haven't seen the show but generally love the actor.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Don't you blaspheme on Wash!

Haven't seen the show but generally love the actor.

3194320ecb2242681dd3667b36ac3ad7.gif