Would you like to have the jimlad pirate emoticon available to mark your sarcasm as such?

• Yes

Votes: 123 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It has been a few years, but I really think we need to add the jimlad back into the stock of emojis on the site. It is one of my favorite "insider" things to tell people about our site. I have no idea where it came from, but I really like it. And I would much prefer to have it embedded in the list of emojis, not have to upload my bootleg version.

Or maybe C-Dubbs just doesn't care about us anymore! jimlad.png

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I've always wondered. Do you have a full size picture of your avatar. It is epic.
Unfortunately no. I think I originally borrowed it from the Cowboys Ride for Free website way back in the day. They were trying to make fun of ISU fans. I thought they nailed it. Have been using it ever since....

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Unfortunately no. I think I originally borrowed it from the Cowboys Ride for Free website way back in the day. They were trying to make fun of ISU fans. I thought they nailed it. Have been using it ever since....

Dang. We'll need to enlist one of the resident Photoshop experts of CF some time soon then.

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone