RIP Cheerleader

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I laughed when they showed the replay. I couldn't help it. I know, I'm a ****.

You're not the only one. If I was the one getting the ball kicked in my face, I would watch the replay all the time and laugh.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
last week in dodgeball, I was on our "bench" and the other team's errant throw hit me in the side of the head. I couldn't hear for about 5 minutes out of that ear and the other one was ringing like a *****. And that was a squishy type ball. I watched that replay and can't imagine how bad that must have hurt. Wouldn't be surprised at all that her nose was broken - though I didn't see it bleeding as she walked off.

I definitely thought I remembered seeing blood.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
last week in dodgeball, I was on our "bench" and the other team's errant throw hit me in the side of the head. I couldn't hear for about 5 minutes out of that ear and the other one was ringing like a *****. And that was a squishy type ball. I watched that replay and can't imagine how bad that must have hurt. Wouldn't be surprised at all that her nose was broken - though I didn't see it bleeding as she walked off.
This one time in band camp............

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
This story was the number 1 trend on my Facebook wall. Poor girl.

Apr 19, 2006
She returned and cheered to the end, unlike the losers here.

Shoot, she was still cheering as they were walking her out. Granted she might not have known what she was cheering for as I think the crowd was cheering for her, but she kept doing her thing. Props to her! I don't care who you are, but if you get hit in the nose like she did it will make your eyes water.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
When you get hit in the nose real hard, it's just a natural reaction to tear up even if you aren't in a lot of pain or anything.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
When you get hit in the nose real hard, it's just a natural reaction to tear up even if you aren't in a lot of pain or anything.
Yeah, been knocked in the nose enough hooping to feel her tears

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
A teacher friend to a playground ball to the head and lost part of her memory. She basically had to relearn her family, friends, and students over a long period of time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron