Rooting for Mizzou

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Hate to admit it, but living in SEC country - its too much, they all think Missouri is going to get rolled stepping up to a big boy conference. I think they struggle long term, but wouldn't mind them winning some games against the top teams in the SEC. Hate Mizzou, but hate the SEC more.

K

KFitzy87

I hope they get crushed. the "we are Mizzou" videos fuel my hatred. Those arrogant bastards

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
agreed, Aggie sucking will continue to help the Big 12. Aggie being good makes the SEC relevant in the talent rich recruiting grounds of Texas. Iowa State need not compete with new teams like the Mississippi Teams, KY, etc for the overlooked players in Texas.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
No ******* way, besides my hate for Iowa, and Nebtard, Misery is next in line. I hope the stadium collapses tonight due to meth riddled fatties in Columbia.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
No ******* way, besides my hate for Iowa, and Nebtard, Misery is next in line. I hope the stadium collapses tonight due to meth riddled fatties in Columbia.

You cruel bastage. At least a meteor would be quick. That's my choice for who to cheer for in any Nebby/Aggie/Mizzou game.....SMOD!*

*(Sweet Meteor Of Death)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The SEC will own every conference strength argument until they lose a NC. Because of that, I Mizzou gets pounded every SEC game. I do not want them taking more Iowa HS players.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
sorry to open the wound, but just can't help going for them against one of the vaunted SEC powers tonight. Talk radio in Arkansas is all about how inferior the Big 12 is and they won't be able to hang

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
sorry to open the wound, but just can't help going for them against one of the vaunted SEC powers tonight. Talk radio in Arkansas is all about how inferior the Big 12 is and they won't be able to hang

They do not play in the Big 12 anymore soooo **** them. I can't stand the SEC but the media circus that pumps up the SEC won't ever stop. It would really blow to live in SEC country and have to listen to that **** all the time. The Big 12 is just as good but no one wants to talk about us (ESPN). I would suggest moving from Arkansas.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
They do not play in the Big 12 anymore soooo **** them. I can't stand the SEC but the media circus that pumps up the SEC won't ever stop. It would really blow to live in SEC country and have to listen to that **** all the time. The Big 12 is just as good but no one wants to talk about us (ESPN). I would suggest moving from Arkansas.
Thats a really good conclusion!:smile: Stupid thing called work...

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
I hope they make a statement tonight and never rear their ugly heads again. Does that count?