Ryan status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorkClone

Nov 12, 2019
Will she have 2 yrs left somewhere if she doesn’t play this season?
I think so. She could red shirt; she played in 28 games as a freshmen. It depends on if she wants to be in college for 6 years.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
It's worth understanding that some things are more personal and sensitive than a rolled ankle or a tweaked knee.
That is more of where my mind goes and where my comment went. Specifically early in the season when they said "non basketball medical issue". We all have ailments and can come down with any number of health issues that do not necessarily need to broadcasted and documented on the internet forever. I wish we had answers and clarity on the entire situation but it is obvious we are not going to get them likely until the end of the season.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
She definitely has two years available if she doesn't play this season.

She's a kinesiology major. I don't know what her exact career plans are, but I'm sure a master's degree would probably help.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

She's a kinesiology major. I don't know what her exact career plans are, but I'm sure a master's degree would probably help.

I won floor seats right next to the team at the women's game Sunday, and she was LOCKED IN on the bench. Standing up coaching as much or more than most of the coaches. Wouldn't surprise me to see her coaching someday. Also, Fennelly is kind of a **** (bet nobody already knew that!).

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29 and Cycsk

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It's worth understanding that some things are more personal and sensitive than a rolled ankle or a tweaked knee.
Heaven help us if CF starts in on endometriosis, lupus, polycystic ovary syndrome, thyroid disease, or any of the other chronic conditions that frequently affect young women.

Reactions: MJ29 and dafarmer

Amac12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 21, 2020
We sit fairly close to the bench and Emily was very emotional in the handshake line.. I'm sure it is killing her not being able to play. She does coach the hell out of this young group.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Emily is often the first one to be out on the floor during timeouts to greet the players coming to the bench. She is very engaged.

Reactions: MJ29

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Can someone please close this thread…. leave Emily the F alone!!!!

Why does any idiot on here think they need to know what’s going on?? Get a life!!

It’s major division one athletics. These threads happen for every player where something questionable is going on. Emily Ryan is no different than when we speculate on any male player. I see no problem with threads like this if we are going to have them about men’s players

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

Yes, especially in kinesiology as that leads into Physical Therapy (not at ISU) or Athletic Training (available at ISU).

Status
Not open for further replies.