Sage Rosenfels--Looks Like A Pro Bowl QB

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
Why, because I and 99.9% of the free world doesn't think Sage is better than Big Ben means we have to think Big Ben is better than Manning?
Not once did I say Sage was "better" that Ben. And I doubt it's 99.9%. Outside of Pennsylvania and Ohio you'd be hard pressed to find someone who holds Ben in such high regards.

ajjohnson

Sep 25, 2006
Not once did I say Sage was "better" that Ben. And I doubt it's 99.9%. Outside of Pennsylvania and Ohio you'd be hard pressed to find someone who holds Ben in such high regards.

Sorry, "easily as good." And yes, the vast majority of objective football fans hold Big Ben in WAY, WAY higher regard than Sage, I actually hate the Steelers and would root against them against about anyone other than the Colts.

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
Sorry, "easily as good." And yes, the vast majority of objective football fans hold Big Ben in WAY, WAY higher regard than Sage, I actually hate the Steelers and would root against them against about anyone other than the Colts.
Ben is average. Sage is average. There is the top 10%, the middle 80%,and the bottom 10%. They are both in the middle 80%.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
Where has he been hiding :confused:

IMO he throws too many interceptions. I hope he does well, though. He definitely deserves a shot somewhere where he can compete for a starting spot. He would be an upgrade at Chicago, Minnesota, Miami, and maybe even Jacksonville.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Wow, you sure are making some awesome points. Last I checked Big Ben had 1 superbowl ring in 2 full years of play, is the second ranked passer in the NFL this season, the only QB in NFL history to win the super bowl his rookie year, the first QB ever to lead his team to the conference championship game in his first two seasons, has more regular season and playoff wins at this stage of his career than any quarterback in NFL history.

But like you said Sage is "no doubt, easily as good," because lets face it, numbers and wins and rings "don't mean much."

Can you say "Man Crush":biglaugh:

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Can anyone help with were Sage is with his contract. I'd love see him handing off the ball to Adrian Peterson (the good one with the Vikings) and throwing deep to the two USC boys. Is he available??

PackerClone

Nov 7, 2007
Ames
I think sage would be an upgrade at many different places, the one that comes to mind first though is Miami, i bet they wish they had him back. He may not be spectacular or flashy but he gets the job done most of the time and right now Miami could use all the help they can get.