NFL: Sage should start

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Re: Rosenfels starting today vs. Colts

Not a good matchup for the Texans anyway I feel. I'd be wary of Indianapolis' pass defense before starting Rosenfels, and I think Johnson would be the only WR I'd think about.

You kidding? Sanders is OUT, meaning the Indy run defense will regress back to the 5 yrc allowance they always do when his not in. Peyton hasn't been right and Harrison is droppin passes ala TO. If there EVER was a time to get them at your house now is the time.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Looks like the Texans have been listening to my posts!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
ALERT!!!: Word is Hasselbeck injured his knee - Seneca may be in on their next series.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ

Well I'll take back my earlier statement and eat some crow. Sage is looking great like he always seems to. I have no idea how he hasn't found a starting job somewhere.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk

Sage got mad props during the halftime show on CBS

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

So, what's the knock on Sage? Whenever he comes in to games he seems to do very well. Has anyone seen any specific comments as to what it is that coaches don't like about him?

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006

So, what's the knock on Sage? Whenever he comes in to games he seems to do very well. Has anyone seen any specific comments as to what it is that coaches don't like about him?

The Major Million Dollar Contract they gave Schaub...

It has nothing to do with Sage's play...

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

He played his college ball at ISU

Im obviously kidding but I don't know the answer to your question. He should have been starting years ago and Dan Marino always said he was the best QB the Dolphins had

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

He's always been great as a backup coming in ... exceptional really.

But when he got a few starts in Miami he struggled big time. It was only 2 or 3 games, but it kinda soured him in Miami-ville.

He's been a stud in Houston, and only Shaubs contract, and maybe some lingering memories of those bad starts have held him down.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

Dang, wish I had known in time to start him. Roethlisberger better not let me down tonight. Go Sage!

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site

Houston in complete control of the game, and back to back fumbles by Sage. The first returned for a TD, the second deep in their territory. Colts down 3 and looking to score. Thank you NFL Ticket for allowing me to see a good game like this and also the Miami-SD game.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006

Sage totally shat the bed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron